I first had the chance to try out NOOCI in 2022 and immediately fell in love with the products, especially the NOO Air and Women’s Longevity. NOO Air makes a huge difference with my seasonal allergies and the Women’s Longevity is great for me to replace extra cups of coffee I would otherwise reach for.
I was super excited to hear they came out with a new and improved version of Women’s Longevity called Women’s Daily along with their new Noo Gut, a daily pro- and postbiotic designed for a healthy gut and skin. After trying these products for a few weeks, I’m excited to share my experience with them!
This post is brought to you in partnership with NOOCI. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
What is NOOCI?
So before we dive deeper into the products, let’s talk about the brand! NOOCI is a female-founded brand that focuses on bringing Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to the modern world and busy lifestyles!
NOOCI is backed by their use of TCM, which has been helping to treat and prevent illnesses for over 3,000 years. It’s NOOCI’s goal, and mission, to make products that will help spread knowledge of the benefits of TCM. This will make it more accessible in the world as well.
You can trust that NOOCI products are safe and effective because they have a Scientific Advisory Board that makes sure of it. The company also pays great attention to detail to the ingredients that go into their products. Their products are third-party tested for purity.
In the NOOCI products you buy you’ll find clean, sustainable, and high-quality ingredients. You’ll be able to fully trace the ingredients too so you can back-up their claims, which I personally love to see.
Their products are non-GMO, 3rd party tested, vegan, gluten-free, and free of artificial colorants. They are also USP certified which is great to see as well! They truly care about formulating the best product for their customers.
What is Traditional Chinese Medicine?
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a holistic system of medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years in China and other East Asian countries. Key components of Traditional Chinese Medicine include:
- Qi (Chi): Central to TCM is the concept of Qi, often translated as vital energy. Qi flows through the body along meridians or pathways. The balance and flow of Qi are believed to be essential for maintaining good health, and imbalances can lead to illness.
- Yin and Yang: TCM views the body and its processes through the lens of Yin and Yang, opposing forces that must be balanced for optimal health. Yin represents qualities like coolness and stillness, while Yang represents qualities like warmth and activity.
- Five Elements: TCM categorizes various phenomena, including the organs, seasons, and emotions, into five elements: Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water. Each element is associated with specific organs and their functions.
- Herbal Medicine: TCM often employs a wide range of herbs and plant-based substances to restore balance and promote healing. Herbal formulations are tailored to the individual’s specific needs.
- Acupuncture: This involves the insertion of thin needles into specific points along the body’s meridians to balance the flow of Qi. Acupuncture is used for various purposes, including pain management and promoting overall well-being.
- Cupping and Gua Sha: These are techniques that involve creating suction on the skin (cupping) or scraping the skin (gua sha) to promote blood flow and alleviate muscle tension.
- Tui Na: Tui Na is a form of Chinese therapeutic massage that involves various hand techniques to stimulate acupressure points and promote the flow of Qi.
NOOCI takes the principles of Qi and Herbal Medicine and makes them accessible through their high quality supplements! They work with GMP-Certified suppliers from around the world, use cutting edge herbal extraction processes, and third-party test their products for quality.
Reviewing ReNOO Women’s Daily and NOO Gut
The New ReNoo Women’s Daily
Women’s Longevity was the previous version of this supplement (and is currently on sale!). I first tried this product last year and immediately loved it!
With ReNoo Woman’s Daily, you get your daily boost of energy, while also supporting your digestion and immunity. It’s been enhanced to make the supplement even more powerful, but you wouldn’t know it because it still has the same great green tea taste. It has a great taste and I noticed improvements in my energy levels and sugar cravings almost immediately. And the benefits just continue over time!
Compared to the previous version, this new and improved supplement has 4 new ingredients:
- Turkey Tail Mushroom: Research shows this mushroom supports respiratory and digestive health while enhancing immune function.
- Eleuthero Root: This addition will help boost your energy levels while helping you feel less tired. It also boost digestion, improves immunity, and strengthens spleen and kidney function.
- Chinese Mandarine Peel: This ingredient will help with bloating and digestion and can also help reduce nausea and heartburn and stave off respiratory infections.
- Ginseng Root: Ginseng is well-known for improving brain function. It also strengthen your immune system and helps regulate your blood sugar!
With these ingredients, each plant-based, single-serving packet helps reduce sugar cravings, supports youthful aging, and more.
You have the option to purchase it once for $45 or on a monthly basis with a subscription plan for $40 and free shipping.
My Thoughts on ReNOO:
The new version tastes very similar to the old version, if you have tried it previously! I love the addition of the new ingredients. I think a lot of women as they get older in their 30s and beyond can often struggle with new digestive issues like bloating (I know I do!). I like that these types of ingredients are included to help smooth digestion while fighting fatigue and strengthening your immune system.
Especially in the winter months (when I’m writing this), we’re all fighting off some kind of cold or illness. My family just got hit with strep throat again and I’m glad to know I can take this to help my body work naturally and recover my energy.
Noo Gut Postbiotic & Probiotic
First of all, I think this product is a perfect addition to their line up! I am a huge fan of adding a probiotic to your diet as gut health is truly essential for your overall wellbeing. The gut is the gateway to the rest of the body and I think it’s one of the first things that should be addressed in health, especially when you feel there is an imbalance.
Noo Gut is a 3-in-1 blend that features ancient herbs, probiotics, and postbiotic. This blend delivers great bonuses to your body, especially your gut. This supplement helps ease bloating, regulate bowel movements, promote good gut bacteria growth, and more.
The hero ingredients include:
- Cassia Seed: Used for detoxing the body and improving digestive health. It helps relieve constipation and keep you regular.
- Jujube: Improved intestinal motility to improve digestion and your metabolism as well as keep things regular.
- Ginseng: Ginseng helps stimulate collagen production, maintain skin moisture, and can improve your skin elasticity and reduce wrinkles over time.
They also include probiotics:
- Bifidobacterium Animalis Lactis: “Clinically shown to support digestion and increased bowel movement by generating chemical signals for gut motility, and by lowering the pH of gut content and rejuvenate skin cells. Studies have shown that our blend, with Bifidobacterium animalis Lactis at a specific dose, can significantly reduce symptoms of atopic dermatitis, like itching, redness, dryness, swelling, and skin damage.”
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus: “This well-researched strain supports good digestion, improved bowel movements, and IBS symptoms. Emerging research suggests potential benefits for skin health through immune modulation and gut microbiome balance.”
And a postbiotic:
- Tribuytrin (known as CoreBiome®): strengthens the gut barrier and maintains a healthy microbiome to regulate the inflammatory response in the gut.
They are USP Certified, non-GMO, vegan, and gluten free. You can buy it as a one time purchase ($55), or you can purchase it monthly and get it at a subscription cost ($46 and free shipping). It is currently available for pre-order!
My take on NOO Gut:
I have always been a fan of taking a prebiotic but I think NOO Gut really stands out in particular because of the postbiotic that is included in the formula.
The pills are a decent size. I can sometimes have a hard time taking larger pills but these are no problem for me. I personally like to have them around lunch time because I find it easier to go down with food.
Since taking them, I feel like I have been less bloated which is huge for me as that is one of my biggest digestion struggles in my 30s. I think the postbiotic too make a huge difference in my immune system (I wasn’t taking them when I came down with strep throat recently).
If you’re going to try one NOOCI product, I’d really recommend it be this one! And a close second is the ReNOO.
My Final Thoughts: I Still Love NOOCI!
As I mentioned above, I have really loved NOOCI products since I started taking them. I find my energy levels to be higher, my skin to be glowing, and I don’t drink nearly as much coffee. I also really like the taste of the ReNOO and find it pleasant to drink! I usually mix it with water but you can put it in just about anything, including herbal tea.
Let me know in the comments which product you’d like to try first!
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please speak to your physician about starting new supplements. This review is not intended to be medical advice.