Looking for great gifts for someone turning 30? Here are 30 smart and unique gift ideas for celebrating the milestone! Best gifts ever.
Turning 30 is a big milestone in life. Some people look forward to it and some people dread it.
But the truth about turning 30? It’s actually kind of awesome.
With this milestone birthday, you get to leave the uncertainty of your 20s behind and really start to feel like “real adult.” It’s actually quite exciting!! This special day is truly a big deal.
Picking the perfect gift for a 30th birthday, though, is a challenge all its own.
As someone who is solidly in their 30s now and has gifted many, many friends 30th birthday presents, here are my top unique picks for great gifts for someone turning 30. If you’re looking for a special gift, any of these is a great option.
And the best thing is that I’ve covered all price points too. If you need more ideas, leave me a comment with a little more about your recipient and your budget and I’ll do my best to help you pick a gift. Happy gifting!
This post may contain affiliate links. GenThirty may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting this resource.
30 Great Gifts For Someone Turning 30
1. Birthdate Candle from Birthdate.co $59.99
This soy candle is so unique – they feature your recipient’s birth date along with a custom scent developed by master perfumers.
2. Personalized Name Choker $74.95
This necklace makes for a gorgeous, trendy gift she’ll wear for years to come. It’s a great gift idea for anyone because of the personal touch.
3. The Full Glass Set From Material Kitchen $65
This set of 4 highly trendy yet highly functional glassware set comes in 3 color options. These are great to give a family member, too.
4. The Knives Trio From Material Kitchen $155
Listed as one of Oprah’s favorite things, their kitchen prep will never be the same with this minimal yet unparalleled set of knives.
5. The Mini Artist Series from Brightland $85
From the viral olive oil company comes the mini artist series featuring four must-try infused olive oils. These are fun gifts as well as useful!
6. Ice Facial Roller $30
Ice, ice, baby – help them fight signs of aging and up-level their skincare routine with this ice facial roller. It’s the perfect way to destress after a wild night.
7. Croissant Dôme Hoops $78
These hoops represent the perfect sophisticated grown-up look she’ll want for her 30s.
8. The Self-Love Journal $48
These research-backed journals from Switch Research are the perfect gift to launch her self-love journey as she embarks on a new decade. Put this on your list of self-care essentials.
9. Daily Affirmations Frosted Can Glass $22
This daily affirmations glass just makes your daily iced coffee hit different. This is one of my favorite things on this list.
10. Customized 30th Birthday Christmas Ornament $13.51+
Remember the year they turned 30 with this customizable “vintage” Christmas ornament.
11. Leather Card Case $29.50
Available in 5 colors, this leather card case from Madewell will not only keep her organized but it says “sophisticated by nature” in the subtext.
12. Cabin Throw Blanket $168
This throw blanket from Anthropologie is cozy, sophisticated, and comes in two colors. What more could you want?
13. Caraway Half Bakeware Set $245
Your friend might actually shed some tears if gifted the gorgeous bakeware from Caraway. It’s really as stunning and practical as it seems. And it comes in 7 color options. It’s the perfect choice as a joint gift.
14. Untamed by Glennon Doyle
The perfect book for a woman on her 30th birthday – Glennon Doyle reminds you that you can do hard things. Books always make for nice gifts.
15. Cheeseboard and Knife Serving Set
If she loves to host, this is the perfect gift! It’s an all-in-one set for her most creative charcuterie boards.
16. Teabloom All-Brew Travel Tumbler $29.95
Now she’ll be able to brew her favorite tea or coffee blends on the go! Made for both cold and hot drinks, this is one of Oprah’s favorite things.
17. Lemon Lime Philodendron Plant $50
Loves indirect sunlight and only needs to be watered every 1-2 weeks. What more could you ask for from a houseplant?
18. Mug Warmer
This is one of those things you’d probably never buy for yourself but people always love to receive it!
19. Cozy Earth Pajamas $185
She’ll love cozying up in Oprah’s favorite PJs. You can mix and match colors and lengths for the perfect combination. It’s a really thoughtful gift for a cozy night.
20. Stainless Steel Air Fryer $100
Bring her into this century with this stainless steel air fryer from ECOWELL. It’s reasonably priced and will make her a whiz in the kitchen.
21. Clearly Filtered Water Bottle $80
Give her the gift of clean water — any time, anywhere. This filter removes 220+ common contaminants.
22. Bamboo Sheets (starting at $149)
Bamboo sheets are l-u-x-u-r-y at a reasonable price point. Upgraded bedding is worth every penny.
23. Vintage Birth Year Sweatshirt
Encourage her to embrace her “vintage” status with this cute sweatshirt. There’s lot of color options to pick from!
24. 3 Decades Necklace $39+
Celebrate her three decades with this touching and chic circle necklace that represents her 30 years. I love the elegant design too.
25. Hello 30 Gift Box $21.90+
Pick from a few different options of this gift box stuffed to the brim with items like bath bombs to pamper her as she leaves her 20s behind.
26. Simple Birthstone Necklace $29.60+
This simple necklace is both dainty and beautiful. She can wear it with anything and it fits everyone’s style!
27. Funny Turning 30 Candle
Pick from 7 scent options with this obvious-stating yet chic candle. It’s the perfect birthday gift for someone you don’t know that well, too.
28. Ceramic Diffuser $45
This ceramic diffuser comes in 8 color options. Gift her a few high quality essential oils to make her entire house smell calming and relaxing. Bye, stress!
29. Portable Bluetooth Speaker $80
This portable speaker comes in a myriad of colors and will ensure she can always blast her favorite Taylor Swift song to a crowd at a moment’s notice.
30. Architectural Digest at 100: A Century of Style
Not only is it the perfect coffee table book but it will inspire her home design style for years to come.
In Summary: Great Gifts For Someone Turning 30
If you’re looking for a great idea for the perfect 30th birthday gift, look no further! This list has something for everyone celebrating the big day.
If you’re really in a pinch, you can always give a gift card to the birthday boy or birthday girl. You could also give an experience gift instead such as a trip or a dinner our at their favorite restaurant.
Finding the perfect present doesn’t have to be hard! I hope this list helped you find the perfect present that will make them say “this is the best birthday gift ever!” Cheers!
Posts About Life In Your 30s
- Best 225+ Turning 30 Phrases, Wishes, Messages for a 30th Birthday
- 10 Things To Look Forward To In Your 30s
- 10 Best Blogs To Read In Your 30s
- 30 Books to Read In Your 30s
- 50 Inspiring Quotes For Your 30s
- The Ultimate Bucket List For Your 30s
- Turning 30 Poems: 30 Poems For 30th Birthday Wishes
- Turning 30 Humor and Turning 30 Jokes That Will Make You Laugh
- Cheers to 30 Years: How I’m Approaching My Thirties
- How To Deal With Overbearing Parents at 30
- 30th Birthday Party Themes: 36 Ideas To Celebrate in Style
- Gifts For Women In Their 30s
- How To Get My Life Together At 30
- How To Reinvent Yourself At 30
- 50 Movies Every Woman Should Watch In Her 30s
- 200+ Smile Quotes for Instagram to Inspire You
- 30 Great Gifts For Someone Turning 30
- How To Dress In Your 30s: 21 Must-Have Style Pieces
- Being In Your 30s: Everything You Need To Know
- 40 Hairstyles For Women In Their 30s
- Being Broke at 30: What To Do About It
- Starting Over In Your 30s: Where To Go From Here
Sunday 22nd of January 2023
Love the suggestions!!! Will be purchasing one!
Monday 23rd of January 2023